Many of you have let me know that some of my image pairings & arrangements pop up in other venues such as Facebook Swipe groups (esp. the great COMICS SWIPES Facebook group). Well, I'm flattered the posts are popular and that people enjoy PANELOCITY's swipes and "inspired bys", regardless of where they are presented. After all, the Internet is meant for sharing, right?

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Avengers #76 and #102 - The Bewitching Scarlet Witch

Which Witch is which? 

Avengers 102 Scarlet Witch
Scarlet Witch in
Avengers #76 (1970) - John Buscema 
and 
Avengers #102 (1972) - Rich Buckler

2 comments:

  1. Another swipe by Buckler, eh? Gotta love him.

    By the way, my latest post, part two of a three-parter about Bob Kane, discusses some of his many swipes... and there's a shout-out to your blog, too! http://silverfoxlair.blogspot.com/2017/12/bob-kane-part-two-swiper-comical.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Silver, always great to hear from you...and many thanks for the shout out. :)
      I went to your blog and wow, the Bob Kane entries look great--well-researched and beautifully presented. I left a comment there, but I want to read through your entries more carefully. I'm sure I'll have more to say.
      Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...