Many of you have let me know that some of my image pairings & arrangements pop up in other venues such as Facebook Swipe groups (esp. the great COMICS SWIPES Facebook group). Well, I'm flattered the posts are popular and that people enjoy PANELOCITY's swipes and "inspired bys", regardless of where they are presented. After all, the Internet is meant for sharing, right?

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Avengers #102 and #76 - Arkon and Vision Back to Back




Avengers 76 John Buscema
1970: Avengers #76 J. Buscema

Avengers 102 Rich Buckler
1972: Avengers #102 Rich Buckler



2 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten Arkon had appeared so early. It may have been the mid-1970s before I myself first encountered him, due to the earlier period when I had almost quit reading comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, ol' Arkon was one of those bare-chested hunks Wanda had some serious chemistry with way back in the '60s. Others in that category were Namor (X-Men #6) and Hercules (Avengers Annual #1, Avengers #46).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...