Many of you have let me know that some of my image pairings & arrangements pop up in other venues such as Facebook Swipe groups (esp. the great COMICS SWIPES Facebook group). Well, I'm flattered the posts are popular and that people enjoy PANELOCITY's swipes and "inspired bys", regardless of where they are presented. After all, the Internet is meant for sharing, right?

Monday, July 16, 2018

Avengers #103 and #75 - Quicksilver Sequence

Avengers 103 Rich Buckler
1972: Avengers #103 Rich Buckler


The above sequence is based on two separate panels from Avengers #75.
Avengers 75 John Buscema
1970: Avengers #75 J. Buscema


















Avengers 75 Jarvis Quicksilver
        1970: Avengers #75 John Buscema

3 comments:

  1. I always thought Pietro was a snotty little brat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always liked him; I thought it was interesting that he wasn't generically nice as many other Silver Age superheroes were. And I liked his distinctive, aristocratic looks--that chiseled bone structure!--especially when drawn by Big John.

      Delete
  2. Wow. What a swipe. I loved old bad-attitude, haughty Quicksilver. Love John Buscema.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...