Many of you have let me know that some of my image pairings & arrangements pop up in other venues such as Facebook Swipe groups (esp. the great COMICS SWIPES Facebook group). Well, I'm flattered the posts are popular and that people enjoy PANELOCITY's swipes and "inspired bys", regardless of where they are presented. After all, the Internet is meant for sharing, right?

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Fantastic Four #153 (Pt 33) Human Torch Takes Flight

Fantastic Four 47-BewareHiddenLand
1966: Fantastic Four #47   Kirby
Fantastic Four 153-Rich Buckler
1974: Fantastic Four #153  Buckler

5 comments:

  1. Still on #153!!! These are amazing, Shar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few more in the queue for #153 -- then onto a new FF issue!

      Have you seen the older entries for #153, SF?

      Delete
    2. Yes, all of them! It's unbelievable there are that many in one issue!

      Delete
    3. You know, I bet there are just as many in other FF issues...but I just haven't recognized them! Anyone out there care to help out? :)

      And in terms of volume, you might get a kick out of Giant-Size Avengers #1. Lots of stuff pulled from various and sundry 1960s Kirby books. Click on the GSA entry in the Labels and check it out.

      Delete
    4. Oh, I already have, Shar! I've spent a lot of time going through your older posts ever since I found your blog.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...