Many of you have let me know that some of my image pairings & arrangements pop up in other venues such as Facebook Swipe groups (esp. the great COMICS SWIPES Facebook group). Well, I'm flattered the posts are popular and that people enjoy PANELOCITY's swipes and "inspired bys", regardless of where they are presented. After all, the Internet is meant for sharing, right?

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fantastic Four #127 (Pt 1) Statuesque Kala, Queen of the Netherworld


Fantastic Four 127-MoleManKala
Fantastic Four #127 (1972) John Buscema
Tales of Suspense 43-KalaQueenofNetherworld
Tales of Suspense #43 (1963) Jack Kirby

Romeo Tanghal's "queen for a day" (and castle) for DC in 1977.
Tales of Suspense 43 Kala
Weird War Tales #57 (1977) Romeo Tanghal


Psst: check out Kirby's Challengers of the Unknown #6 from 1959.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I checked out the Challs cover. I guess Kirby swiping from Kirby is okay... but that Weird War Tales swipe really surprised me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...