Many of you have let me know that some of my image pairings & arrangements pop up in other venues such as Facebook Swipe groups (esp. the great COMICS SWIPES Facebook group). Well, I'm flattered the posts are popular and that people enjoy PANELOCITY's swipes and "inspired bys", regardless of where they are presented. After all, the Internet is meant for sharing, right?

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Karate Kids! Tales of Suspense #94 and Defenders #57

Captain America Tales of Suspense 94 Sharon Carter
1967: Tales of Suspense #94 - Jack Kirby
Defenders 57 Tuska
1978: Defenders # 57 - George Tuska

Agent 13's Tales of Suspense karate chop sure looks familiar-- remember this? ;)

1 comment:

  1. I still can't get used to seeing Tuska swiping from Kirby. I saw the title of your post and at first, I thought "Hm. Defenders #57. Was Buckler drawing it then?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...