Many of you have let me know that some of my image pairings & arrangements pop up in other venues such as Facebook Swipe groups (esp. the great COMICS SWIPES Facebook group). Well, I'm flattered the posts are popular and that people enjoy PANELOCITY's swipes and "inspired bys", regardless of where they are presented. After all, the Internet is meant for sharing, right?

Thursday, February 10, 2022

Avengers #44 and Marvel Feature #10 - The Red Guardian

 

Avengers #44 (1967) John Buscema
Marvel Feature #10 (1973) P. Craig Russell


2 comments:

  1. Possibly not the Red Guardian but I think it's actually the John Buscema Goliath face from the splash of Avengers #50, based on the muscle feathering, mouth and nose shape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon! That is some great Buscema Goliath art on that splash. I think the Goliath face is a bit turned to the reader, so it's not as purely a profile shot as the two I have here in the post. Also the two panels I have are similar in background (none!) and size. But the #50 Goliath is certainly a possibility!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...